- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
The Chesterfield Alliance for Positive Youth (CAPY) is presenting a family forum with Tim Jordan, M.D., a nationally known developmental and behavioral pediatrician. The forum is from 7-8:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 22 at the Chesterfield Government Center, 690 Chesterfield Parkway West.
This event is free and open to parents and their children in grades 5 and up. Dr. Jordan will address peer pressure and stressors for children and teens that impact good decision-making. A question and answer session will follow.
To RSVP and for more information, contact Valerie at (636) 536-5926.
Event flyer (PDF)
The Chesterfield Alliance for Positive Youth (CAPY) is independent of and not affiliated with nor sponsored by the Parkway School District or the Parkway Board of Education. The views, opinions and programs of CAPY therefore do not necessarily represent those of the Parkway School District.