- Presenting the 2012 Pillar of Parkway Nominees
- Congratulations, Parkway 2012 Teachers of the Year!
- Parkway Career Fair for All High School Families March 5
- Parents and Children Preview Summer Program Ideas on March 29
- Parkway Engineering Program Offers College Credits
- Parkway Board Approved Budget Recommendations
- Parkway High School Students Earn Science/Engineering Kudos
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Mark Your Calendar: Parkway Digital Film Festival April 26
- Registration Open for Parkway Chess Tournament March 10
- Board Candidate Forum on March 12 at South Middle
- Central High Presents, The Diary of Anne Frank
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway High School Students Earn Science/Engineering Kudos
West High Students Win Regional Engineering Competition
On Friday February 17, several teams of students from Parkway West HIgh participated in the regional TEAMS (Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Mathematics and Science) competition at StLCC - Florissant Valley. Of the junior/senior teams, one won best overall in the region and three placed in the top five in their division. The sophomore team took second place in their division. Several of the teams will go on to state competitions next month.
Members of the first place regional winning team are pictured right. From left, they are: Jaron Ma, Patrick Landwehr, Caleb Ki, Adam Manders, Andrew Kuehnle, James Wang, Ben Wheeler and Kim Lister.
Parkway Students Receive Science Recognition
Three Parkway juniors were among 37 high school students honored recently by the University of Missouri–St. Louis’ College of Arts and Sciences with a Distinguished Achievement Award for Excellence in Science. Parkway students were: Hannah Wiedner, Central High; Isha Pathak, South High; and Shalini Subbarao, West High (pictured below with West High physics teacher Ellen Wilke).