- Time to Register for Preschool, Kindergarten
- Answers to Budget Questions Now Online
- Three Candidates File for Board of Education; Candidate Forum March 12
- Calendar Changes & Professional Learning in 2012-13
- Parkway Career Fair for All High School Families March 5
- Parkway Chess Tournament Coming March 10
- Nominate a Parkway Grad for the Hall of Fame
- Parkway Administrators Announce Their Retirement
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- FEB. 3 DEADLINE to Nominate YOUR Pillar of Parkway
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Nominate a Parkway Grad for the Hall of Fame
The Parkway Alumni Association is currently accepting nominations for the 2012 Parkway Alumni Association Hall of Fame through February 15.
The Hall of Fame recognizes Parkway graduates who have brought honor to the district by distinguishing themselves through career achievements and outstanding community service in the years since they graduated from high school. Now, after four cycles of nominations and selections, the inductee list includes more than 100 outstanding Parkway graduates.
Completed nomination forms must be submitted by February 15, for a graduate to be considered for this honor. The individuals selected for the Parkway Alumni Association's 2012 Hall of Fame Class will be inducted at a gala in their honor on November 17, 2012. To learn more about the Hall of Fame, or to download a nomination form, visit: http://www.parkwayalumni.org/halloffame.
The Parkway Alumni Association is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that is made up of Parkway alumni, staff members, retirees and community members who want to stay in touch with each other and serve and support the Parkway School District. To learn about the many programs offered by the Parkway Alumni Association, visit www.parkwayalumni.org.