- From the Superintendent...
- Parkway Co-Sponsors October 24 Forum on Dangers of Heroin
- Early Childhood Open House October 10
- School Time Changes Effective October 17
- 2012-13 Calendar Now Online
- Join a Project Parkway Advisory Team
- October Meetings on Proposed School Boundary Changes
- Important AlertNow Information for Parents
- Parkway Fall Craft Fairs Begin
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
October Meetings on Proposed School Boundary Changes
The Parkway Board of Education heard a recommendation on Wednesday, September 21, for changes to attendance boundaries to help relieve overcrowding in certain north area elementary schools, beginning with the 2012-13 school year.
Two public meetings have been held and two are scheduled in October as noted below.
River Bend Elementary
The board is expected to take up the proposal at their November 2 meeting at Central Middle School, 471 N. Woods Mill Road. Click here for resources and background information.