- From the Superintendent...
- A Brand New Day in Parkway
- Meet Dr. Marty, Attend Project Parkway 2011-12 Kick-Off
- Upcoming Meetings on Boundary Changes
- Fall Testing Information for Parents
- Perfect Score for Parkway
- Bond Issue Update & Summer Construction Projects
- Tickets Still Available for Parkway Family Day at Busch Stadium (Cards vs. Cubs)
- Parkway Mobile Web App Available
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Bond Issue Update & Summer Construction Projects
Now in the third year of the bond issue approved by voters in 2008, Parkway completed approximately $26.3 million in projects during 2010-11, including work done over this past summer.
Two of the largest projects completed were South High science renovations and the heating and air conditioning system (HVAC) improvements at Northeast Middle School.
|Sorrento Classroom Walls|
Other building projects included classroom renovations at Barretts, Hanna Woods, Henry, and Sorrento Springs; roofing and/or HVAC work at McKelvey, Ross, South Middle, Central High, South High, and West High schools; and the installation of a fire sprinkler system at Central Middle.
The most significant exterior or site projects completed during the year were the installation of new turf fields at all four high schools; pavement and curb replacements at South High; pavement, curbs and storm water drainage work at Green Trails; replacement of storm water drainage at Claymont; installation of a new main water line at West High; and replacement of the sanitary sewer line at North High.
For the status and photos of school-by-school bond issue projects, visit Parkway's bond issue progress website.