- Parkway Welcomes Familiar Face as Interim Superintendent
- Parkway Summer Youth Camps Still Have Openings
- Parkway Has 'What Parents Want'
- A+ Schools Program Coming to Parkway
- Parkway Jazz at Sky Lounge Thursday, June 3
- Tee Up for Parkway Golf Friday, June 11
- Eight More Parkway Students Earn National Merit Scholarships
- Ten Parkway Students are Summer 'STARS'
- FREE Chesterfield Concerts in the Park this Summer
- Parkway Gets Distinction Nine Consecutive Years
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Eight More Parkway Students Earn National Merit Scholarships
College-Sponsored Merit Scholarships
Three Central High students are winners of college-sponsored Merit Scholarships. These awards provide between $500 and $2,000 annually for up to four years of undergraduate study at the institution financing the scholarship.
The Central High School students are: Annaleah Larson, Brigham Young University scholarship; Kefu Lu, Washington University in St. Louis scholarship; and Ammar A. Zahid, Washington University in St. Louis scholarship.
National Merit $2,500 Scholarships
Five Parkway seniors were awarded National Merit $2,500 Scholarships. The Merit Scholar designees were chosen from a talent pool of approximately 15,000 outstanding finalists in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
The Parkway students are: Central High, Joy Q. He; South High, Diane G. Shen and Paula E. Vaught; and West High, Sai Sonia S. Boodram and Rajiv Tarigopula.