- Thank You, Parkway Community!
- Let Us Entertain You!
- Parkway Alumnus and Principal Featured in Hallmark TV Movie
- Hall of Fame Banquet Honors 24 Alumni
- Parkway Recruitment Fair Coming Jan. 10
- Two Positions Open on Parkway Board of Education
- South High Teacher Earns National Board Certification
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
South High Teacher Earns National Board Certification
Debbie Gremmelsbacher, science teacher at South High, recently earned National Board Certification by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS).
Pictured left are: Dr. Ron Banfield, South High assistant principal; Debbie Gremmelsbacher, NBCT; and Brandon Jamieson, NBCT, Parkway’s National Board Candidate Support Provider.
Gremmelsbacher joins a handful of Parkway teachers to achieve this certification. Fewer than 400 teachers in the state of
Like board-certified doctors and accountants, teachers who achieve National Board Certification have met rigorous NBPTS standards through intensive study, expert evaluation, self-assessment and peer review. NBPTS offers 25 certificates that cover a variety of subject areas and student developmental levels. For more information, visit http://www.nbpts.org.