- School Starts August 14!
- State Releases NCLB Progress Reports: Parkway Among Top 10
- Parkway Encourages Parent & Citizen Involvement
- Save on Back-to-School Supplies
- North High Team Wins Missouri 2008 Envirothon
- Parkway Students to Hold Community Legislative Forum
- School-Aged Child Care Employment Opportunity
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
School-Aged Child Care Employment Opportunity
Fun-loving, energetic and responsible adults are needed to provide care for children before and after school in the Parkway School District. Compensation includes benefits such as complimentary YMCA membership and health insurance. No nights or weekends required. Pay range is $8.00 - $13.00 per hour. Call (636) 532-3100 and ask for Christine.