- Register for 2013-14 Kindergarten on Jan. 29, Have Chance for Free Jumpstart to Kindergarten Class
- Area Budget Meetings Scheduled for January
- Parkway Makes College Board AP Honor Roll
- Introducing Peanut Butter Alternative, SunButter
- Parkway Recognizes 58 National Merit & Achievement Students
- Congratulations, National Board Certified Teachers
- Two Positions Open on Parkway School Board
- All-District High School Career Fair Coming Feb. 20
- Recycle Holiday Lights & Help Feed the Hungry
- Parkway Joins List of EPA ENERGY STAR Leaders
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Two Positions Open on Parkway School Board
Two director positions are open on the Parkway Board of Education, each for a three-year term, in the April 2013 election. Candidate filing begins at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012, and continues through 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013. Filing must be done in person at the Parkway Administrative Center, 455 N. Woods Mill Rd., Chesterfield, Mo 63017.
Filing hours are from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. On the last day of filing, January 15, the hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. No filing will take place on December 25 or January 1, as district offices will be closed. Names will appear on the ballot in chronological order of filing.
To be eligible for the Parkway Board of Education, applicants must:
At the time of filing, applicants should provide a biographical statement of no more than 200 words and a recent photograph, which will be released to the media and included in Parkway publications.
The terms of Tom Appelbaum and Dr. Sam Sciortino expire in April 2013. For more information, please call Carol Chlanda, Parkway board of education administrative assistant, at (314) 415-8004.