- Three Teachers Win Albert Awards
- Summer School Registration Begins April 6!
- Share Your Views at Town Hall Meeting on April 8
- Parkway Juniors Take ACT on Wednesday, April 28
- Fun Family Fitness Day on May 2
- Parents' Parkway Partners Awards Announced
- Six Flags Day and Parkway Golf Tourney
- Parkway Digital Film Festival is April 29
- Chesterfield Medication Take-Back Program
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parents' Parkway Partners Awards Announced
Parkway Parents Advisory Council for Children with Disabilities (PACCD) is pleased to announce the selection of two teams to receive the 2010 Parkway Partners Award, which is given to honor examples of effective collaboration between Parkway and Special School District (SSD) staff members. Teams were nominated by parents.
This year’s winning teams are:
Barretts Elementary Team – Kris Cartwright, SSD teacher; Rebecca Dolle, Parkway 1st grade teacher; Karen Forbis, SSD paraprofessional; Aimee Wells, SSD paraprofessional; Mike Schultz, assistant principal; and Tim Dutton, principal (submitted by Diane Southard)
Bellerive Elementary Team – Caren Lochmann, SSD teacher for deaf and hard-of-hearing; Alicia Morrow, Parkway 1st grade teacher; Staci Lieberman, SSD paraprofessional; and Elizabeth Murray, SSD interpreter (submitted by Julia Fisch)
Congratulations to all of the winners!