- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
In addition to providing the nutritional value of school menu items, Parkway's food service department has recently introduced the Allergy Project--a Web site to show the ingredient makeup of menu items.
Click here to visit the Allergy Project Web site, where you will find a description of the process and links to menus for a six-week period.
Menus vary by school so may not exactly match a school's menu on a Thursday if they have branded pizza. The program is starting with the elementary level menus but will soon be adding the middle school menu, specialty lines, Landshire sandwiches and other items of interest.
We hope you enjoy this new feature and will pass the word to friends or relatives with children in Parkway schools with allergies.