- Parkway Students to Vote Nov. 4
- Parent Feedback Wanted on Counseling Programs
- Parents: Prepare for School Closings!
- Parkway High School Students are STARS--One Earns Pfizer Research Award
- Parkway Bond Issue Information
- Parkway Alumni Association Inducts 25 into Hall of Fame
- Central High Production has Important Lessons for Students
- College Recruiting Event for Student Athletes
- Central/South High Craft Fairs Coming Soon!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Bond Issue Information
On Nov. 4, Parkway voters will be asked to approve Proposition S, a bond issue that would not require any increase to the tax rate. A four-sevenths (57.14%) majority is necessary for passage. The six major areas of need that would be addressed by the bond issue include:
- School maintenance & repairs
- High school science labs
- Technology (classroom equipment & electrical infrastructure)
- Student safety,security & health
- Elementary classroom walls
- High school fine arts
For more information, including: districtwide and school-by-school project lists, FAQs, two short videos, photographs and more, visit the Parkway Web site at www.pkwy.k12.mo.us. If you would like additional information, please send us an e-mail or call us at (314) 415-8077.
Proposition S is the LAST item on most ballots.