- MAP Testing: What do Parents Need to Know?
- Pillars of Parkway among Honorees at Appreciation Evening
- ROCK THE PARK Coming April 13!
- Vote on April 8!
- Two Parkway Students Ace ACT!
- Schools Host Internet Safety Night Events
- Parkway High School Students Help Community with Family Fundraising Event
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Two Parkway Students Ace ACT!
Of approximately 18,000 students in Missouri who took the ACT college entrance exam in February, only six achieved a 36, the highest possible composite score, and two of them are Parkway juniors Judy Wen, Central High, and Sharon Xiaoran Xu of South High. In the United States, only 56 students out of about 300,000 who took the test scored a 36.
For purposes of comparison, the average composite score for the national high school graduating class of 2007 was 21.2. Parkway's class of 2007 scored well above the nation with an average composite score of 24.3, which was third-highest among 524 districts in the state.