- Making Up Snow Days
- Discussion on School Schedules Continues into March
- Parkway Board Selects Dr. Keith Marty as New Superintendent
- Congratulations, Teachers of the Year!
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
- Four File for Parkway Board of Education
- "Mission: Possible!" Videos Show Mission, Vision at Work in Classrooms
- Time for Granting Dreams!
- ATTENTION PLEASE: Do YOU Know a Pillar of Parkway?
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Making Up Snow Days
As it stands now, Parkway students will have to make up at least one day—and maybe more if forecasts are accurate—this spring because of unusually bad winter weather. Claymont Elementary and South High students will have to make up an extra day because of missed classes earlier in the year for a water main break (Claymont), and loss of electrical power (South High).
There are several inclement weather make-up days identified on the calendar, including February 21, April 29, May 27 and 31, and June 1. A decision about which days will be used is forthcoming and will be communicated as soon as possible. You can view the calendar online at http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/calendars/districtCalendar10_11.pdf.
Snow day news online, including information about AlertNow and other resources, YMCA snow day child care and an explanation of factors used by the superintendent in deciding to close schools, can be found at http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/backtoschool/schoolClosings/schoolClosings.cfm.