- Parkway Board Selects Superintendent Search Firm
- Summer of 2010: Record Construction Season
- Fall Testing Information for Parents
- Highway 141 Construction Calls for Caution, Patience
- 2011-12 School Calendar Approved
- Interested in Scouting?
- Parkway Receives Major Federal Grant for Teaching American History
- Announcing the Alumni Hall of Fame Class of 2010
- Parkway to Adopt Single-Stream Recycling
- Follow Parkway on Facebook and Twitter this Year!
- Student Legislative Forum Tonight!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Board Selects Superintendent Search Firm
The Parkway Board of Education has selected School Exec Connect, Inc. to conduct the search for a new superintendent. Based in Chicago, School Exec Connect is one of the leading independent search firms in the Midwest and was chosen from eight companies nationwide that responded to the board’s request for proposals.
In the coming weeks, the school board and consultants will establish the process, scope and timeline of the search. Initially, their focus will be on developing a leadership profile outlining the characteristics, skills and attributes the Parkway community desires in its next superintendent. This will be developed by seeking input from a wide variety of parents, staff and other community members.
Once approved by the school board, the leadership profile will be used to identify and evaluate potential candidates.
You can read a message from Board President Bruce Major, view the general timeline of upcoming activities, or submit your ideas or suggestions on the special Superintendent Search section of our Web site. Also posted online is a news story with more details about School Exec Connect.