- Parkway Still Receiving H1N1 Vaccines; Community Clinics to be Held Saturday
- Parkway Schools in the News
- Let Parkway Students Entertain You!
- Parkway South High Graduate Named 2010 Rhodes Scholar
- Parkway Board of Education Election Filing Opens
- West High Student Has Two Perfect Scores
- Early Childhood Hosting Holiday Boutique
- Parkway to Administer ACT to all Juniors in Spring 2010
- Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Nominations Open
- Band Information Night for Future Middle Schoolers & Parents
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Still Receiving H1N1 Vaccines; Community Clinics to be Held Saturday
Parkway has now received more than half of the quantities needed for Parkway students and staff who have requested the H1N1 vaccine. Keep reading to review Parkway's numbers and to find out about the five public vaccination events being held this Saturday, December 5.
To date, St. Louis County Health has provided Parkway with 2,300 flu mist doses and approximately 3,800 injections, for a total of 6,100 of the more than 11,000 doses requested by the district. Once all students who have asked to be vaccinated have been served, staff members will begin to receive the vaccination.
The St. Louis County Department of Health will be offering free H1N1 flu vaccinations to high-priority groups of county residents at five locations on Saturday, December 5:
• Parkway Central High School
• Kirkwood High School
• Rockwood Summit High School
• Ferguson-Florissant School District Administration Building
• Ritenour High School
The vaccination events are for the residents of St. Louis County, and proof of residency may be required, such as a driver’s license or a utility bill. Participants are asked to consider wearing clothing that will allow easy arm access to help speed the process.
For more details about the clinics on December 5, please visit the Health Department’s flu Web site.