- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
Parents, the H1N1 flu vaccine should begin to arrive in schools later this month. Every Parkway student in grades K-12 will have the opportunity to receive the H1N1 vaccine free of charge as long as you provide written consent.
In the coming weeks, students will bring consent forms home for your review, along with detailed information about the H1N1 vaccine. If you want your child to receive the vaccine at school, you must sign and return the form. Once the vaccine arrives, your school will let you know when and where the shots will be given so you can accompany your child if you wish.
H1N1 vaccinations for parents and the general public will also be available free of charge through the St. Louis County Health Department. The shots will be offered at various locations throughout the county. Go to www.stlouisco.com/doh/Flu/New_H1N1.htm for details. Vaccinations will also be available through private physicians, although a fee may apply. may apply.