- Save on School Supplies, Computers
- School Supply Lists Now Online
- Schools Set Infinite Campus Sign-Up Dates
- Watch your Mail for 'Back 2 School'
- Parkway Retirees Association Awards Scholarships
- Parkway Auction at Fern Ridge July 15
- Parents/Businesses Needed for Career Fair
- Get Parkway News on Twitter and RSS
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Save on School Supplies, Computers
The sales tax holiday is Friday, August 7, through Sunday, August 9.
Cities have the option to participate; eligible items purchased in those cities will be exempt from all sales taxes. Back-to-school purchases at businesses in non-participating communities will still be exempt from state and county sales taxes.
For more information about items that qualify for the sales tax holiday and a complete list of counties and cities participating, visit the Missouri Department of Revenue Web site.