- Parents to Have Online Records Access in 2009-10
- Experience Parkway's New Digital Magazine
- Enjoy an Evening of Jazz
- Share Work Experience at 2010 Career Fair
- Parkway's 'Summer of Fun' Fair Coming May 21
- Central High Student Named 2009 Presidential Scholar
- Middle School Assistant Principal Honored
- Books are Bargains at Parkway's Annual Sale
- Camps Available Through West County YMCA
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parents to Have Online Records Access in 2009-10
Parents and students will have online access to Parkway’s Infinite Campus system for the first time in the 2009-10 school year. For security purposes, users will need to obtain an activation key in person before establishing an account.
What is Infinite Campus?
Infinite Campus is a Web-based student information system that was implemented in Parkway in the fall of 2008. Teachers and staff have been getting familiar with the new system throughout the school year.
Parents and students will have access to the following:
- basic contact information (household members, phone, address, etc.);
- attendance records;
- immunization history;
- transportation information; and
- class schedules, assignments and grades for middle and high school students.
Authorized parents, legal guardians and students must first sign a user agreement in person at school (or notarized) to obtain an activation key. Parents should watch for instructions after June 1 from their student’s school about how and when to get their personal activation keys. Students will be able to set up their accounts during the school day within the first few weeks after classes begin in August.