- Invitation to the Parkway Community
- Band Information Night for Future Middle Schoolers & Parents
- Parkway Earns Highest Performance Rating
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Jan. 27
- Checkmate--Parkway Chess Tournament Jan. 17
- Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Thanking our Board Members; Board Filing Ends Jan. 20
- Interested in Purchasing Parkway Bonds?
- Alumni to Grant Parkway Students' Dreams
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Invitation to the Parkway Community
Parkway is seeking the involvement of parents, other residents and staff to help set goals through 2015 and make continuous improvements in our schools.
Under the direction of the Parkway Board of Education, three committees will be formed this spring. They will address each of the following goal areas:
GOAL 1: Academic achievement and student engagement
GOAL 2: Student safety, healthy behaviors and positive relationships
GOAL 3: High quality learning environments
More information will be forthcoming later this month. If you are interested in learning about or participating on any of these committees, please send an e-mail to Nikki Stover or call her at (314) 415-8070.