- Parkway Students to Vote Nov. 4
- Parent Feedback Wanted on Counseling Programs
- Parents: Prepare for School Closings!
- Parkway High School Students are STARS--One Earns Pfizer Research Award
- Parkway Bond Issue Information
- Parkway Alumni Association Inducts 25 into Hall of Fame
- Central High Production has Important Lessons for Students
- College Recruiting Event for Student Athletes
- Central/South High Craft Fairs Coming Soon!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Students to Vote Nov. 4
All Parkway students, regardless of age, will have the opportunity to vote on Nov. 4 with the Kids Voting Missouri program. The purpose of Kids Voting is to encourage young people to become educated, engaged citizens and voters. Read about activities in our schools at 999999
On Election Day, Parkway students will join more than 300,000 Missouri students in grades K-12 as they vote on special Kids Voting ballots for most of the same candidates and issues as adult voters. Students serving as junior poll workers will help “run” the elections in their schools. Parkway’s results will be posted online at http://www.kidsvotingmissouri.org shortly after the election.
Kids Voting Missouri is a national, non-partisan program administered by the College of Education at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.