- Board Approves Bond Issue for Facilities Improvements
- Parkway Student Earns Perfect ACT Score
- Parkway Teachers Constantly Learning
- Parkway Financial Reporting Earns Honors Again!
- BMW Golf Championship Closes Roads Near 141/Ladue
- Interested in Scouting?
- Another Parkway Six Flags Day Nov. 2
- Student Legislative Forum Sept. 8
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Board Approves Bond Issue for Facilities Improvements
At the August 13 Parkway Board of Education meeting, the board unanimously approved the ballot language for a zero-tax-rate-increase bond issue on the November 4 ballot.*****
There is extensive information posted on the Parkway Web site, including: ballot language; a summary of proposed projects to be funded over the next five years; a school-by-school project list; answers to frequently asked questions; and a short video. Go to www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/bond08.
If approved by voters, the bond issue would not require any increase to the district's current tax rate.