- Parkway Bond Issue November 4
- Henry and Mason Ridge Among Eight Blue Ribbon Schools in Missouri
- Emergency Notification System Test on October 16
- Meet the High School CEO
- Teenage Scientists
- New! Tutor Connection Program
- Alumni News: Craft Fair, Hall of Fame, Parkway Night with the Blues
- Parkway Counselor Recognized as Outstanding Educator
- Safety Day in Parkway
- Parent Meeting: Preparing Students for College
- Student Video Contest
- Parkway has 26 National Merit Semifinalists
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Bond Issue November 4
As you may know, Parkway has a bond issue – Proposition S – on the November 4 ballot.
Please take a few minutes and watch this important video to learn more.
The priorities identified by our community (and the percentage of bond issue projects allocated to each area) are:
• Basic maintenance, repairs and renovations at aging buildings (65%)
• Safety and security (22%)
• Technology upgrades (3%)
• Middle school science labs (10%)
Parkway is guided by a 10-year long-range plan for our facilities. We just completed our last 10-year plan after bond issues in 2004 and 2008. Prop S would start the next long-range facilities plan that would guide our school improvement work for the next 10 to 12 years.
Over the past 18 months, the Facilities 2020 Advisory Team worked with hundreds of Parkway parents and community members to prioritize the projects contained in Prop S.
Learn more about Prop S and the projects for your school here.