- From the Superintendent: Board to Review Budget Recommendations
- Kindergarten Registration Starts Jan. 31
- Schools Select Their Teachers of the Year
- A Better Way to Say Thanks ... Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Y-Club Child Care Programs for Snow Days and Holiday Breaks
- There's Still Time to Recycle Holiday Lights
- Your Child's Dream Can Come True
- New Web Feature on Next Month's Menus
- Fifth-Grade Band Night is Monday, Jan. 9
- Board Filing Deadline is Jan. 17
- Nominate a Parkway graduate for the Hall of Fame
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
A Better Way to Say Thanks ... Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
Instead of giving the usual thank you note, bouquet of flowers or box of candy, why not give that special staff member or parent volunteer who gives so much to Parkway something more lasting and meaningful? Nominate them for a Pillar of Parkway award.
Why you? Because YOU might be the one who really knows best why that person deserves to receive this special award. Don't assume someone else will do it! And when your nominee wins, you’ll have the incredible feeling of satisfaction that YOU gave them the opportunity!
It’s relatively easy to nominate someone. More information about the award and nomination forms are posted online. They are also available in hard copy at every building. But the deadline is February 3, so don't delay.
Please consider taking that next step needed to give someone special the joy of knowing they are appreciated.
Pillars of Parkway will be honored on April 23, at Appreciation Evening along with Teachers of the Year, retirees and service award recipients.