- Last Day May 27; Summer School Registration Ongoing
- Honor a Special Teacher with PAA Thank You Card
- Summer Reading Lists Online
- New Board Members and Officers Sworn In
- New Principals & Administrators for 2011-12 Announced
- No Increase in Meal Prices for 2011-12
- Episode Three of Mission: Possible! Video Released
- Grab Your Clubs for the 16th Annual Parkway Golf Tournament
- 10th Annual Jazz Concert to Raise Money, Grant Dreams
- Relay for Life West County--Registration Open Now
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
New Board Members and Officers Sworn In
On April 13, the Parkway Board of Education unanimously elected Directors Chris Jacob (right) and Beth Feldman (below left) as president and vice president, respectively. Both Jacob and Feldman have been board members since 2008. Jacob replaces Bruce Major as board president.
At the same meeting, Jacob and board incumbents Bruce Major and Dee Mogerman were officially sworn in after being re-elected for three-year terms in the April 5, 2011 election.
For more information on the Parkway Board of Education, click here.