- Opportunity Knocks...Don't Miss Out!
- Last Day of School is May 26
- Superintendent Search Update
- Summer Reading Lists Online
- Student Awards Abound...36 Earn State and National Recognitions
- 13 New Administrators for 2010-11 Announced
- West County YMCA Summer Camps Offer Pick-up/Drop-off at Two Parkway Schools
- Tee Up for the Parkway Golf Tournament
- Relay for Life at Central High June 4-5!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Summer Reading Lists Online
Thinking about how to help your child keep learning and growing over the summer? This is a great time for children and their families to enjoy unforgettable books together. Before entering each grade, Parkway students should read (or hear) at least three of the books listed on the summer reading list for their grades.
Following are links to the Web sites and lists for each level. These lists are reviewed and updated on a regular basis by the Parkway Summer Reading List Committee.
Elementary annotated list online
Printable list K-5
Middle school annotated list online
Printable list 6-9
High school annotated list online
Printable list 9-12