- Parkway Preparing for Cold Weather
- New Middle School Schedules in 2010-11
- Online Lunch Deposits Debut
- Kindergarten Registration Begins January 26
- Fifth Grade Band Information Night January 11
- PACCD Meeting on Bullying January 20
- Parkway Chess Tournament January 16
- Board Filing Open through January 19
- Granting Dreams has New Addition
- H1N1 Vaccines Nearly Completed
- Invitation to Present at District Career Fair
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Kindergarten Registration Begins January 26
The Parkway School District will begin half-day and full-day kindergarten registration for the 2010-11 school year on Tuesday, January 26, at all Parkway elementary schools. Students must be 5 years old before Aug. 1, 2010, to enter kindergarten. Please note the full-day kindergarten program is fee-based and designed to complement the standard half-day program.
A number of documents, such as birth certificate, immunization records, proof of residency, etc., are required at the time of registration. Click here for more details on registration requirements.
For more information about Parkway kindergarten programs, call (314) 415-8010. Contact your local school for registration hours.