- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
Following the passage of a bond issue in November 2008, the first round of major capital projects was completed this summer and touched nearly every school in some way. From elementary school security systems to air conditioning in gymnasiums to upgraded electrical systems, windows, roofs and nurses' areas -- projects were completed on time and within budget. For a list of the summer projects completed, click here.
Thanks to the bond issue, Central High's science wing will soon be undergoing extensive renovations and additions to create a state-of-the-art facility. Other high school science labs and classrooms are scheduled to be renovated over the next five years.
Click here to visit the 2008 bond issue Web site where you can view all of the planned projects by school and track their progress.