- Board Approves Bond Issue for Facilities Improvements
- Parkway Student Earns Perfect ACT Score
- Parkway Teachers Constantly Learning
- Parkway Financial Reporting Earns Honors Again!
- BMW Golf Championship Closes Roads Near 141/Ladue
- Interested in Scouting?
- Another Parkway Six Flags Day Nov. 2
- Student Legislative Forum Sept. 8
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Financial Reporting Earns Honors Again!
For the sixth consecutive year, the Parkway School District has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting.***** The award is based on the district’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for fiscal year end 2007 and awarded by the Association of School Business Officials (ASBO) International.
The Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting is the highest recognition for school district financial operations offered by ASBO and is only conferred to school systems that have met or exceeded the program standards.
Pictured above at a recent recognition ceremony (l. to r.) are: Wes Garton, CFO; Board Vice President Jay Davis, Board members Helen Casteel, Chris Jacob, Dudley McCarter; Director of Finance Maureen Dennis; Board member Bruce Major; Board President Dee Mogerman; and Superintendent Robert Malito.