- Let Us Entertain You!
- Parkway Recruitment Fair Coming Jan. 12
- Parkway Students to Perform with National High School Orchestra
- Three Positions Open on Parkway Board of Education
- Parkway Students Dominate in Vocabulary Challenge
- West High's Yearbook Staff Nationally Recognized for Outstanding Journalism
- Do You RSS? Select Your News with RSS Feeds
- Nominate a Parkway Graduate for the Hall of Fame
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Three Positions Open on Parkway Board of Education
Three director positions are open on the Parkway Board of Education, each for a three-year term, in the April 2008 election. Filing for the Parkway Board of Education will begin at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18, and continue until Tuesday, Jan. 22.*****
The three-year terms of current members Kelley Garbero, Dee Mogerman and Monty Montgomery will expire in April 2008.
On Dec. 25, Jan. 1 and Jan. 21, no filing will take place due to holidays. Filing hours are scheduled from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. On the last day of filing, Jan. 22, hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Filing must be done in person at Parkway's Administrative Center, at 455 N. Woods Mill Rd, Chesterfield, Mo. 63017. To be eligible for the Parkway Board of Education, applicants must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be at least 24 years old;
- be a resident taxpayer of the Parkway School District; and
- have, or will have, resided in Missouri for one year prior to the election date of April 8, 2008.
At the time of filing, applicants should provide a biographical statement of no more than 200 words and a recent photograph, which will be released to the media and included in Parkway publications.
Names will appear on the ballot in chronological order of filing. For more information, please call Carol Chlanda, Parkway Board of Education secretary, at (314) 415-8004.