- School Starts August 13!
- Another Parkway Student Earns Perfect ACT score
- Parkway Welcomes Parent & Citizen Involvement
- Save on Back-to-School Supplies Aug. 3-5
- Parkway High School Students To Hold Community Forum
- Parkway Welcomes New Administrators and Administrative Interns for 2007-2008
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Save on Back-to-School Supplies Aug. 3-5
Once again, Missouri will celebrate a sales tax holiday for certain back-to-school purchases (clothing, supplies, computers, etc.). The sales tax holiday will be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, August 3 - 5, 2007. Cities have the option of participating or not.*****
The Parkway communities of Chesterfield, Creve Coeur and Maryland Heights will participate in the sales tax holiday, so eligible items purchased at businesses in those cities will be exempt from all sales taxes.
For more information about items that qualify for the sales tax holiday and a complete list of counties and cities participating, click on the following link: http://www.dor.mo.gov/tax/business/sales/taxholiday/.