- Pillars of Parkway
- Last Day of School
- Should Parkway Add a Snow Schedule?
- Board to Review Bond Issue Proposal
- New Intruder Training for Staff
- Parkway Partners with City of Manchester
- Parkway Addresses Shortage of Computer Techs
- Schools of Character
- Vote on April 8
- Welcome Our New CFO
- Congrats Albert Award Winners
- Earth Day Festival - FREE Recycling and Shredding
- How Do You Spell Hat Trick?
- Tornado Warning Procedures
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Board to Review Bond Issue Proposal
Hundreds of parents, staff, students and other community members have been working over the last year to identify priorities for a potential bond issue in November.
The final meeting for this school year was held this week and the final list of projects for each school were reviewed.
Now, the advisory team will recommend to the Board of Education that a bond proposal is placed on the November ballot. The team will present this to the board at its April 23 meeting.
Projects are focused around the following areas:
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Safety, Security and Health
- Science Area Renovations
- Additions and Renovations
Learn more here: http://pkwy.info/facilities2020