- First Delayed Start Day is September 5
- ALL Are Invited to September 24 Project Parkway Meeting
- Parkway Students Continue to Outscore State & Nation on ACT!
- Perfect Score for Parkway Again
- Reminder about 415-SAFE Anonymous Tip Line
- Parkway Maintains Highest AAA Bond Rating
- Parkway Family Night at Busch Stadium Sure to be a Hit!
- Parkway Websites Soon to Have New Look
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Perfect Score for Parkway Again
Parkway once again earned a perfect score on its Annual Performance Report (APR) from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Parkway met all 14 accreditation standards measured by the state for academic performance in 2011-12.
Parkway has maintained full accreditation through the APR program every year since its inception in 2001. To be fully accredited, a school district must meet at least nine of the 14 standards for academic performance.
The APR is based on multiple measures of performance and student achievement such as scores on MAP tests, ACT college entrance exams, Advanced Placement (AP) tests, as well as graduation and attendance rates and other measures.
For more information about the APR, visit the DESE website.