- Presenting the 2012 Pillar of Parkway Nominees
- Congratulations, Parkway 2012 Teachers of the Year!
- Parkway Career Fair for All High School Families March 5
- Parents and Children Preview Summer Program Ideas on March 29
- Parkway Engineering Program Offers College Credits
- Parkway Board Approved Budget Recommendations
- Parkway High School Students Earn Science/Engineering Kudos
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Mark Your Calendar: Parkway Digital Film Festival April 26
- Registration Open for Parkway Chess Tournament March 10
- Board Candidate Forum on March 12 at South Middle
- Central High Presents, The Diary of Anne Frank
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Central High Presents, The Diary of Anne Frank
Students at Parkway Central High will present The Diary of Anne Frank at 7:30 p.m. on March 8, 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. on March 11 at Parkway Central High High School, 369 N. Woods Mill Rd., 63017.
Tickets are $5 for students and $8 for adults and are on sale now. Box office: (314) 415-5944.