- Presenting the 2012 Pillar of Parkway Nominees
- Congratulations, Parkway 2012 Teachers of the Year!
- Parkway Career Fair for All High School Families March 5
- Parents and Children Preview Summer Program Ideas on March 29
- Parkway Engineering Program Offers College Credits
- Parkway Board Approved Budget Recommendations
- Parkway High School Students Earn Science/Engineering Kudos
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Mark Your Calendar: Parkway Digital Film Festival April 26
- Registration Open for Parkway Chess Tournament March 10
- Board Candidate Forum on March 12 at South Middle
- Central High Presents, The Diary of Anne Frank
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
The Parkway Alumni Association will be hosting the annual Parkway Trivia Night on Saturday, April 14, at the Maryland Heights Community Center (2344 McKelvey Road Maryland Heights). Tables of eight are $130 and forming now.
Doors open at 6 p.m. and questions will begin at 7 p.m. This fun-filled event is open to the community. Snacks and soft drinks are provided but teams are welcome to bring their favorite food and beverages. Cash prizes will be awarded to the winning team and there will also be attendance prizes and a gift basket raffle.
The Parkway Alumni Association is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and all proceeds from this event will benefit programs in Parkway that promote student achievement, and honor outstanding educators, including: The Granting Dreams program for students, Teacher of the Year Awards, Albert Awards for outstanding new teachers and school and community programs and projects.
Visit www.ParkwayAlumni.org to download a registration form, or to purchase a table online. Registrations can also be made by calling (314) 415-8074.