- From the Superintendent: Board to Review Budget Recommendations
- Kindergarten Registration Starts Jan. 31
- Schools Select Their Teachers of the Year
- A Better Way to Say Thanks ... Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Y-Club Child Care Programs for Snow Days and Holiday Breaks
- There's Still Time to Recycle Holiday Lights
- Your Child's Dream Can Come True
- New Web Feature on Next Month's Menus
- Fifth-Grade Band Night is Monday, Jan. 9
- Board Filing Deadline is Jan. 17
- Nominate a Parkway graduate for the Hall of Fame
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Nominate a Parkway graduate for the Hall of Fame
The Parkway Alumni Association is currently accepting nominations for the 2012 Parkway Alumni Association Hall of Fame.
The Hall of Fame recognizes Parkway graduates who have brought honor to the district by distinguishing themselves through career achievements and outstanding community service in the years since they graduated from high school. Now, after four cycles of nominations and selections, the inductee list includes more than 100 outstanding Parkway graduates.
Completed nomination forms must be submitted by February 15, 2012 for a graduate to be considered for this honor. The individuals selected for the Parkway Alumni Association's 2012 Hall of Fame Class will be inducted at a gala in their honor on November 17, 2012. To learn more about the Hall of Fame, or to download a nomination form, visit: http://www.parkwayalumni.org/halloffame.
The Parkway Alumni Association is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that is made up of Parkway alumni, staff members, retirees and community members who want to stay in touch with each other and serve and support the Parkway School District. To learn about the many programs offered by the Parkway Alumni Association, visit www.parkwayalumni.org.