- From the Superintendent: Board to Review Budget Recommendations
- Kindergarten Registration Starts Jan. 31
- Schools Select Their Teachers of the Year
- A Better Way to Say Thanks ... Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Y-Club Child Care Programs for Snow Days and Holiday Breaks
- There's Still Time to Recycle Holiday Lights
- Your Child's Dream Can Come True
- New Web Feature on Next Month's Menus
- Fifth-Grade Band Night is Monday, Jan. 9
- Board Filing Deadline is Jan. 17
- Nominate a Parkway graduate for the Hall of Fame
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Your Child's Dream Can Come True
Grant applications are currently being accepted for the Parkway Alumni Association's 2012 Granting Dreams program.
The Granting Dreams program is designed to turn dreams into realities for students eager to further their learning or explore new opportunities. Grant requests range from Japanese lessons for a grade school youngster, to a medical mission trip to Honduras and a student wanting to take a robotics class.
Grants of financial support of up to $250 are awarded, as well as grants of community resources and/or alumni support. Any current Parkway student, kindergarten through 12th grade, is eligible to apply for a Dream Grant. Students are encouraged to submit requests that demonstrate a commitment to furthering skills, acquiring knowledge or experience, participating in school-related activities, or those that involve the community.
All Dream Grant applications must be received no later than February 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. in the office of the Parkway Alumni Association at 455 N. Woods Mill Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017.