- From the Superintendent: Parkway to Trim Budget in 2012-13
- Internet Food Service Deposit System Expanded
- Three Parkway Teachers Achieve National Board Certification
- Recycle Holiday Lights to Feed the Hungry
- Alumni News Now Online
- Parkway Students Grow from Peer Teaching Experience
- Nominate a Parkway Grad for the Hall of Fame
- PAWS for Reading Day at Queeny Park Sunday, Dec. 4
- Shop Central High Holiday Boutique Friday, Dec. 2
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Internet Food Service Deposit System Expanded
Parkway’s Food Services Department is pleased to announce that our Internet deposit provider is now accepting payments from checking accounts, in addition to debit and credit cards.
While it is not necessary to make Internet deposits, it has been a very popular option for parents. Click the link below for details about using the latest features.