- From the Superintendent: Board Approves Attendance Boundary Adjustments
- Visit New Virtual Student Art Gallery
- Join Us for the Next Project Parkway Meeting
- National Speaker on Transforming Education Comes to Parkway
- Parkway Considers New Plan for Academic Recognition
- Parents: Are you Prepared for School Closings?
- Board Candidate Information Night Nov. 29
- Parkway Network Services Unavailable Nov. 12
- Nationwide Emergency Alert Test on Nov. 9
- Autumn Craft Fairs & Nike Sale
- No School Nov. 4; Child Care Options with YMCA
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Visit New Virtual Student Art Gallery
Parkway's art department is excited to offer its first online gallery of student work for the public to enjoy. Representative art work from every elementary, middle and high school may now be viewed on our new website at www.parkwayart.net.
The site was developed over the past year by a team of staff including art teachers, Parkway’s fine arts coordinator and technology staff. The goal is to share the breadth and depth of the Parkway art program with a larger audience and serve as a resource to art teachers and students.
Art may be sorted on the website by elementary, middle school or high school, by school, by grade level or course and by media, including drawing, painting, ceramics, photography, fibers, mixed media, digital and printmaking. This type of gallery is unique and one of the first of its kind among school districts.
The collection will continue to grow throughout the year, so watch for new pieces to be posted. We are very proud of the excellent work and accomplishments of our Parkway art students and staff. Please visit and enjoy!