- From the Superintendent: Board Approves Attendance Boundary Adjustments
- Visit New Virtual Student Art Gallery
- Join Us for the Next Project Parkway Meeting
- National Speaker on Transforming Education Comes to Parkway
- Parkway Considers New Plan for Academic Recognition
- Parents: Are you Prepared for School Closings?
- Board Candidate Information Night Nov. 29
- Parkway Network Services Unavailable Nov. 12
- Nationwide Emergency Alert Test on Nov. 9
- Autumn Craft Fairs & Nike Sale
- No School Nov. 4; Child Care Options with YMCA
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Board Candidate Information Night Nov. 29
Filing to be a candidate for the Parkway Board of Education in the April 2012 election begins at 8 a.m. on December 13, and closes at 5 p.m. on January 17, 2012.
A meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 29, at the Parkway Administration Building, 455 N. Woods Mill Road, 63017, to provide potential board candidates with information such as:
- Filing requirements;
- Board members’ roles and responsibilities;
- Time commitments;
- Board structure; and
- Current issues the Parkway board is addressing.
For more information, call (314) 415-8002.