- From the Superintendent...
- Parkway Co-Sponsors October 24 Forum on Dangers of Heroin
- Early Childhood Open House October 10
- School Time Changes Effective October 17
- 2012-13 Calendar Now Online
- Join a Project Parkway Advisory Team
- October Meetings on Proposed School Boundary Changes
- Important AlertNow Information for Parents
- Parkway Fall Craft Fairs Begin
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
School Time Changes Effective October 17
The Parkway School Board approved an adjustment of 5 to 10 minutes to all schools’ starting and dismissal times, beginning Monday, October 17.
Notices with any changes to bus pick-up times, stop locations and bus numbers have been mailed to all parents. Bus information is also available online. The Parkway eLink website has the most current updates.
Time changes are shown below:
Tier I Schools
Moving from: 7:45 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
Moving to: 7:35 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Tier II Schools
Moving from: 8:15 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
Moving to: 8:20 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Tier III Schools
Moving from: 8:55 a.m. – 3:50 p.m.
Moving to: 9:05 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The adjustment was necessary to resolve problems that have occurred with new schedules implemented in August. These changes will provide the additional time necessary to get all students to and from school safely and on time, and ensure a full, uninterrupted school day for all.
Other helpful links: