- School Starts Tuesday, August 16!
- On the Go? Stay in Touch with Parkway's Mobile App
- Parents Can Request Text Message Notifications
- Get Cardinals Tickets at Special Price!
- Sales Tax Holiday This Weekend, Aug. 5-7
- Message from the Superintendent about Adequate Yearly Progress
- Child Care Available Before and After School
- Parkway Students Star in Summer Science Programs
- New Parkway Logo Will Debut This Year
- First All-District Musical Starts August 12
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Sales Tax Holiday This Weekend, Aug. 5-7
Missouri's annual sales tax holiday will take place thus weekend --from 12 a.m. Friday, August 5, through 12 p.m. Sunday, August 7.
During the tax holiday weekend, certain back-to-school purchases such as clothing, school supplies and computers are exempt from state sales taxes. Participating cities will exempt their sales tax in addition to the state's portion (4.225%) on eligible items.
For more details visit the Missouri Department of Revenue Web site.
For a listing of all Parkway schools' supply lists, click here.