- Parkway Welcomes Dr. Keith Marty as Superintendent
- School Supply Lists Online; Save on Sales Tax Holiday August 5-7
- Upgrade to Food Service Online Deposits for 2011-12; Meal Prices Unchanged
- Mark Your Calendar for All-District Musical August 12-20
- Fifteen Parkway Students are Summer STARS
- Save on Office Items: Shop Parkway Auction July 12-13
- Special Prices for Parkway Cards-Cubs Game
- Parkway Bus Drivers Take First Place in Safe Driving Competition
- Mason Ridge Wins State Award
- Mark Wade Night at Busch Stadium
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Upgrade to Food Service Online Deposits for 2011-12; Meal Prices Unchanged
This year Parkway’s school meals will be offered at the same prices as 2010-11. Full priced breakfasts are $1.75 and lunches are $2.50. Some children may qualify for free or reduced price meals. The cost of a reduced price meal is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch.
Parents who have been using the online deposit system for meal payments will notice an upgrade has been made to the system with added features and enhanced security. The system is called mySchoolBucks. For more information on menus, nutritional analysis and ingredients, online deposits, checking account balances and other food service programs visit the Food Services home page .
Free/Reduced Price Meals Available
Children can get free or reduced price meals if their household income is within income guidelines established each year by the federal government. Children in households eligible for food stamps or temporary assistance and most foster children can get free meals. A parent may complete one application for free or reduced price meals for all children in the household. Applications are available on the Parkway Food Service Web site or by calling (314) 415-8246.