- Changes to 2011-12 Calendar Approved
- Board Reviews Timeline for 2012-13 Attendance Area Change
- Parkway Has What Parents Want!
- Parkway Selects New Chief Financial Officer
- Special Prices for Parkway Cards-Cubs Game
- Grab Your Clubs for the Parkway Golf Tournament
- Chesterfield Arts Community Painting Project June 4
- Save on Bargain Books, Office Equipment!
- Join Parkway in Relay for Life of West County
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Board Reviews Timeline for 2012-13 Attendance Area Change
A report to the board of education on May 4 outlined a tentative timeline for creating attendance area changes to alleviate overcrowding of north area elementary schools by August 2012.
Below is a tentative timeline of key events.
|May 2011||Survey on boundary guidelines/priorities sent to North/Central area parents|
|June 2011||Board reviews survey feedback and current guidelines|
|Summer 2011||Development of new attendance area boundaries that best meet needs and board guidelines|
Board reviews possible attendance area changes and implementation strategies
|Fall 2011||Public meetings to discuss recommended attendance area changes|
|Fall/Winter 2011||Board votes on proposed attendance areas|
|Spring 2012||Prepare for implementation and communicate changes to parents, staff and community|
|August 2012||Implement new attendance areas|
To read the entire May 4 report to the board, click on the link below: