- Changes to 2011-12 Calendar Approved
- Board Reviews Timeline for 2012-13 Attendance Area Change
- Parkway Has What Parents Want!
- Parkway Selects New Chief Financial Officer
- Special Prices for Parkway Cards-Cubs Game
- Grab Your Clubs for the Parkway Golf Tournament
- Chesterfield Arts Community Painting Project June 4
- Save on Bargain Books, Office Equipment!
- Join Parkway in Relay for Life of West County
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Join Parkway in Relay for Life of West County
Register today for Relay for Life of West County and help celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
The event will be held from 6 p.m. on Friday, June 17 to 6 a.m. on Saturday, June 18, at Queeny Park's corporate picnic site.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
Teams of people take turns walking or running around a track or path. Each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event. Because cancer never sleeps, relays are overnight events.
For more information and team registration, visit www.relayforlife.org/westcountymo.