- Changes to 2011-12 Calendar Approved
- Board Reviews Timeline for 2012-13 Attendance Area Change
- Parkway Has What Parents Want!
- Parkway Selects New Chief Financial Officer
- Special Prices for Parkway Cards-Cubs Game
- Grab Your Clubs for the Parkway Golf Tournament
- Chesterfield Arts Community Painting Project June 4
- Save on Bargain Books, Office Equipment!
- Join Parkway in Relay for Life of West County
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Selects New Chief Financial Officer
Parkway has selected Mark Stockwell as its new chief financial officer (CFO), effective July 1, 2011.
Stockwell has more than 27 years of accounting experience including 12 years in public education as a chief financial officer. For the past four years, he has served as the CFO of the School District of Clayton. From 1999 to 2007 Stockwell was the CFO of Parkway. Prior to working in public education, Stockwell worked as accounting manager for the city of Carbondale, Ill. as well as an accountant for the Menard Correctional Center, in Menard, Ill.
Stockwell has bachelor’s degrees in finance and marketing, and a master’s degree in business administration from Eastern Illinois University. He is a certified public accountant (CPA) and a certified public finance officer (CPFO) with the National Government Finance Officers Association.
Stockwell replaces Wes Garton, who is leaving the district on June 30, 2011, after four years as the CFO.