- Just Released! Parkway Digital Magazine & Annual Report
- Registration for Summer Classes Starts April 5
- Congratulations, Pillars of Parkway!
- Parkway Family Fitness Day May 1
- Drop Off for Old Electronic Items on April 2
- VOTE! Board of Education Election Tuesday, April 5
- Remember to Order a Yearbook
- Think Summer! Discounts on Six Flags & Cardinals Tickets
- Know Before You Go! Detour at Ladue and Route 141
- "Mission: Possible!" New Video Released
- Honor Your Favorite Teachers During Teacher Appreciation Week
- Exciting Osuwa Taiko Drummers Come to Parkway for Japanese Benefit Concert
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
"Mission: Possible!" New Video Released
It didn’t win an Oscar, but Episode Two in our series of short videos called “Mission: Possible!” has just been released. It features another teacher who brings to life Parkway’s new mission and vision in the classroom. Click here to see the second video in the series.
Shenita Luckett, a communications arts teacher at Southwest Middle, demonstrates how teachers throughout the district are creating capable and curious learners in Parkway.
If you missed the first episode or would like to see it again, click here.
OUR MISSION: The mission of the Parkway School District is to ensure all students are capable, curious and confident learners who understand and respond to the challenges of an ever-changing world.