- Just Released! Parkway Digital Magazine & Annual Report
- Registration for Summer Classes Starts April 5
- Congratulations, Pillars of Parkway!
- Parkway Family Fitness Day May 1
- Drop Off for Old Electronic Items on April 2
- VOTE! Board of Education Election Tuesday, April 5
- Remember to Order a Yearbook
- Think Summer! Discounts on Six Flags & Cardinals Tickets
- Know Before You Go! Detour at Ladue and Route 141
- "Mission: Possible!" New Video Released
- Honor Your Favorite Teachers During Teacher Appreciation Week
- Exciting Osuwa Taiko Drummers Come to Parkway for Japanese Benefit Concert
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Know Before You Go! Detour at Ladue and Route 141
The Missouri Department of Transportation and its contractor, Fred Weber, are closing the east half of the Ladue Road and Route 141 intersection as early as April 1, weather permitting.
Drivers will be able to take a detour around the closure via a temporary connector between Ladue and Route 141. Detour traffic will be routed through the signal on Route 141 in front of the Parkway Central High School complex.
The detour will be in effect for several months as crews complete the roadwork and bridges needed for the new interchange between Route 141 and Ladue Road.
A map of the affected area is available on the MoDOT website at