- Board Approves Changes to School Start & End Times
- New, Improved Lunchbox System for Parents
- See Episode Two of "Mission: Possible!" Video Series
- Nominees for Pillar of Parkway Announced
- District Teachers of the Year Selected
- Ross Elementary Named 2011 Missouri School of Character
- Electronics e-Scrap Recycling Drop-Off at North High
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Parkway Students to Show Digital Talents at Film Festival
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
New, Improved Lunchbox System for Parents
A new and improved version of the Lunchbox system has now been implemented and the Internet deposits function has re-opened for all schools, effective March 3. The system has a new look as well as enhanced features! It will also now be accessible from a Mac computer running Safari.
Parents may choose to use the Internet deposits electronic payment feature via eFunds for Schools or simply have a Lunchbox account. Following are features of the LunchBox and eFunds accounts:
LunchBox account features:
1. View and print your student’s cafeteria transaction history.
2. Check to see how much money your student has in his/her cafeteria account.
3. Set a la carte spending and frequency limits for students.
4. Quickly access your eFunds for Schools account to deposit funds (optional).
eFunds for Schools account features:
1. Make deposits to your student’s cafeteria account via the web. Payment options include:
- Pay by checking account (ACH) - $1.00 fee per transaction.
- Pay by credit card - $1.00 fee plus 1.99% per transaction.
- Multiple transactions can be combined to save on fees.
2. Set “Reccurring Payments” by amount and date range.
3. Set “Automatic Account Refill” based on a specified low balance.
4. Set up an “Email Alert” when account reaches low balance.
Those already signed up for Internet deposits should be able to resume with little trouble. To review the new features in detail, please see the Deposit Tutorial on the Food Services website.