- Board Approves Changes to School Start & End Times
- New, Improved Lunchbox System for Parents
- See Episode Two of "Mission: Possible!" Video Series
- Nominees for Pillar of Parkway Announced
- District Teachers of the Year Selected
- Ross Elementary Named 2011 Missouri School of Character
- Electronics e-Scrap Recycling Drop-Off at North High
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Parkway Students to Show Digital Talents at Film Festival
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
See Episode Two of "Mission: Possible!" Video Series
It didn’t win an Oscar, but Episode Two in our series of short videos called “Mission: Possible!” has just been released. It features another teacher who brings to life Parkway’s new mission and vision in the classroom.
Click here to see the second video in the series. Shenita Luckett, a communications arts teacher at Southwest Middle, demonstrates how teachers throughout the district are creating capable and curious learners in Parkway.
If you missed the first episode or would like to see it again, click here.
OUR MISSION: The mission of the Parkway School District is to ensure all students are capable, curious and confident learners who understand and respond to the challenges of an ever-changing world.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Monday, March 14
Project Parkway monthly meeting (last of the school year)
Central High School
Thursday, April 14
Town Hall meeting
Central Middle School